English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

الخميس، 11 أكتوبر 2012

JAMBIYA ..!! Using For Accessories And Sometimes As A Weapon

    Alot of people think jambiya is a weapon or it's a accessories in clothes , but the jambiya is part of the Yemeni legacy and it's one important Yemeni traditional symbol and every man in Yemen has to have one. As I am Yemeni I had my jambiya when I was child ,my parents gave it to me and I wore it in a traditional festival with my family. I felt so happy that day and so proud of myself, I felt that time that I became areal man as well as I had shown off about my friends and cousins who don't have a jambiya . Jambiya is also used to as a tool to dance with and it symbolizes strength and independence. 






                                                                                          

                                                                                                  

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق